Every individual life, and our collective culture, is shaped by the stories we tell ourselves and each other — stories about our past, the present, and the future. Once the story is in place, then our actions — and even thoughts and ideas — flow from those stories.
Changing the story changes everything.
Working with specific populations, we engage them in their own social change. The process is one of connection, discovery, incubation, expression, and iteration.
This process applies to most everything, in a diverse array of fields, including:
- Strategy, writing and tactical planning for behavior change marketing campaigns
- Conducting primary and secondary research
- Writing scripts and producing illustrated videos and documentary style productions
- Coaching people to make healthy choices through lifestyle coaching
- Creativity and innovation development, particularly in organizational settings
Please click on the navigation links above to learn more about the fields I currently work in, and feel free to contact me to explore options for working together.
What are the stories that shape you?
Dr. Andrea Grayson